Monday 20 October 2008

Meme

Uzza tagged me.
Although Initially I said I was not going to do these Meme thingies,I now think that it would be rude not to,so here goes

Can You Remember The Day That You Officially Became An Atheist?


No. I do remember it was a point where I was reading through the bible and realised that this guy Jesus probably did not believe in the god I was being taught about.Or at the very least had a very different veiw of god. This coupled with my already growing problem with the creationist veiw.(I never could accept that the earth was only a few thousand years old and evolution was a myth.)

Do you remember the day you officially became an agnostic?

This implies I became agnostic before I became atheist. Once I realised it was bullshit that was it.

How about the last time you spoke or prayed to God with actual thought that someone was listening?

Again, part of the same day.

Did anger towards God or religion help cause you to be an atheist or agnostic?

Anger toward god.. Not an issue.Anger toward myself for being so stupid was certainly a factor.
Anger toward religion..Yes.for corruption,hate,leeching off society and any of the countless other qualities that fools(like I was)do to their fellow man in the name of whatever imaginary freind/master they choose to follow.

Here is a good one: Were you agnostic towards ghosts, even after you became an atheist?

Yes. It took a while longer.

Do you want to be wrong?

Although I really would not want anyone to suffer either the proclaimed lap dog experience of heaven or the eternal pain of hell it would suit my sense of humour to see these religious fools find out they were totally wrong.

No comments:

 
//-->